Health and Safety
Beyond Van Gogh is following these approved guidelines:
- Timed ticket sales to help reduce congestion and capacity.
- Arrow markings indicating separate entrance/exit points.
- Increased cleaning practices of high touch surfaces with approved cleaning products.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations throughout the exhibit and venue.
- Contactless transactions only to lessen transmission risk.
- Masks are required inside the venue.
Health and Safety Policies:
Guests are required to self-evaluate before attending the exhibit; please do not attend if you have any symptoms of illness, no matter how mild. Masks are mandatory at all times within the exhibit, and social distancing will be enforced. Guests who do not comply will be asked to leave. Beyond Van Gogh reserves the right to amend these policies at their discretion to ensure the health and safety of all guests and to maintain compliance with local, provincial, and federal guidelines.