Health and Safety
Beyond Van Gogh is following these approved guidelines:
- All customers are to show proof of vaccination.
- Timed ticket sales to help reduce congestion and capacity.
- Increased cleaning practices of high touch surfaces with approved cleaning products.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations throughout the exhibit and venue.
- Contactless transactions only to lessen transmission risk.
- Masks are mandatory inside the venue.
Health and Safety Policies:
Under the current Provincial Health Order, Beyond Van Gogh at the BMO Centre requires all customers show proof of vaccination.
Beginning September 18, all guests over 12 years old must provide proof of vaccination. Vaccination records provided by both vaccine clinics and pharmacies will be accepted. For any non-Alberta residents, they will be required to show applicable proof of vaccination from their province or country. All guests must also show a piece of government issued photo identification. Identification is only required for persons aged 18 years and older.
Masks, covering your nose, mouth and chin are mandatory at all times while in the BMO Centre.
Guests are required to self-evaluate before attending the exhibit; please do not attend if you have any symptoms of illness, no matter how mild. Masks are mandatory at all times within the exhibit, and social distancing will be enforced. Guests who do not comply will be asked to leave. Beyond Van Gogh reserves the right to amend these policies at their discretion to ensure the health and safety of all guests and to maintain compliance with local, provincial, and federal guidelines.